The information and connections you need
The tools to find them quickly and efficiently
Numerable gets live data from Companies House for every GB registered company.
It combines this with public information on FTSE companies, from annual reports, regulated news releases and websites [Premium subscribers only].
You explore this information using our unique graphical interface, to follow connections and find the facts you need.
available free of charge, letting you…
- Search – for any UK company or director
- View – the current directors of a company, as an interactive graphic or sortable table
- Check – their appointment date and age
- Click through – to view a director’s other current appointments
Registered users can also:
- save companies and directors as favourites
for enterprise and commercial use, with additional features and data:
For all companies and their directors in the FTSE All-Share Index (covering FTSE 100, 250 and Small Caps) you can also:
- Browse – explore tables of FTSE companies, directors and directorship roles.
- Search – for a FTSE company, director or role.
- View – a table or connection diagram of a company’s directors or a person’s directorships, with summary data such as industry, market cap, revenue, employees etc.
- Filter – Use checkboxes to control what is displayed in a table or connection diagram, by FTSE index, role status, role type, industry and gender
- Sort – Sort a table’s rows by clicking on the column header.
- Click through – From a company, director or role, to explore related information.
- Analyse – The bottom row of a table shows statistics on the information in its column, e.g. average remuneration of FTSE 100 CEOs.
- Second degree connections – List a person’s co-directors, or companies that have directors in common.
- Favourites – Store up to 100 favourite companies and directors
- Company snapshot – Generate a PDF snapshot for any company
- External Company Links – Links to a FTSE company’s last annual report, website and Companies House page.
- LinkedIn – Link to a person’s LinkedIn profile page when it is available, or to a search on LinkedIn if not..
Numerable is in beta release, so you can use it now, free of charge!
If you’d like to try out this exciting new way to quickly generate warm business leads, click the green button to try the app
Then register for a free account and access all features, such as saving people and companies to favourites, and viewing past connections